Friday, February 4, 2011

Cosmic America's Civil War - It's All NEW!

Greetings Cosmic Americans!

Exciting news!!! I have been talking to a lot of people....people whose opinion I respect - and I have finally arrived at a solid vision for the new Cosmic America's Civil War. Yes - this is my Civil War TV show.

For those of you who remember, the show was once a live streaming broadcast of a Civil War course. Well - it was fun, that was for sure...and people liked it too. But following a traditional course outline, with the usual topics (despite my unorthodox delivery) was starting to wear on me - and I suspect - my viewers as well.

I set out to create something a little slicker - with pictures, maps, and edited video which was - shall we say - not quite so off the cuff. I tried a few different angles and shot some video, but again - it just wasn't clicking for me. It wasn't that interesting.

So here is what I propose: Civil War topics. There are tons of controversies, debates, and  mysteries out there that need to be discussed! And I know that people what to weigh in. It will still be the me you have all come to know. I speak my mind and tell it as I see it - with no filters. So expect some laughs along with the history. I have never been one for stiff, boring lectures. First on deck - the Lee/Longstreet controversy.

Peace,

Keith

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new(ish) endeavor. I can't wait how to see it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Keith Harris, Frances Ellsworth. Frances Ellsworth said: RT @MKeithHarris: Cosmic America’s Civil War – It’s All NEW! http://cosmicamerica.com/?p=507 [...]

    ReplyDelete