Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cosmic America's Civil War: Office Hours at Ye Rustic Inn December 31, 2010



Greetings Cosmic Americans! Well...you ask the questions, and I provide the answers - just like I promised. And what's great...sometimes I slip up a little. Just watch the video and you'll see what I mean. Military historians should be ready to jump on me here but let me assure you - I am quite familiar with the position of the Union line at Gettysburg on all three days. I have walked the lines many times. What can I say - it was a weird New Years Eve.

At any rate - in this episode we get to hear all about Lee's Plan A for day three at Gettysburg and a tidbit regarding enlistment bounties. So check it out.

By the way - it is great to be back at Ye Rustic in Los Feliz...the original meeting place for Office Hours. They make a mean burger!

Peace,
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment