Sunday, December 26, 2010

Office Hours at El Coyote



Greetings Cosmic Americans!

Have fun watching this week's episode of Office Hours - shot on Christmas Eve in one of my favorite Los Angeles restaurants, El Coyote. Seriously, I eat there like 27 times a week. It's been there since the 1930s, the decor is as cool as shit and the service is unmatched. They make a killer Patron margarita too.

So, this week, Louisa wants to know all about what I think is the best Civil War film (because I talk about them all the time) and William wants me to discuss Civil War horses. Cool - I like horses.

btw - if you want a really really good book on the Civil War in film and art, check out Causes Lost, Won and Forgotten: How Hollywood and Popular Art Shape What We Know About the Civil War by Gary W. Gallagher.

Peace,
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment