Wednesday, June 20, 2012

On to Gettysburg!



Greetings Cosmic Americans!

I am spending the day preparing my house for the catsitter and putting a few finishing touches on some presentations I'll be delivering in a few days - then its on to the Civil War Institute conference at Gettysburg College.

Like last year, I will be tweeting the whole thing: quotes, photos, and videos. So you can follow me on Twitter or just follow the hashtag #cwi1862 to keep up with all the goings on.

Also, since I will be surrounded by some of the top Civil War historians in the field, you might think of using Cosmic America to your advantage by sending questions along through yours truly. Who knows...maybe I can convince a few folks to make guest appearances on Office Hours. I can be very convincing you know...

So - the next post will be from the Keystone State - see you then,

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment