Sunday, July 31, 2011

What Ever Happened to Cosmic America Office Hours?



Greetings Cosmic Americans!

Remember a few months back when I used to field questions from all over the world about the Civil War? Oh sure you do. I would put them on Youtube and everything. Well, after a long hiatus I have decided to resurrect Cosmic America Office Hours. 

Once a week I will be picking questions from the many that I receive each week and broadcasting my answers via the usual social media suspects. God I love the Internet.

What's more you ask? Well, I have signed on with a multi-media Civil War juggernaut that - based on what I have seen so far - should be pretty awesome. It is a collaborative effort...so expect anything. I am keeping the particulars quiet until launch date - so stay tuned. I will keep you posted.

Peace,

Keith

2 comments:

  1. Yeah ... like what happened to that essay you promised us attacking Meade at/after Gettysburg? Do I have to have it out with you at next year's CWI?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I get back to work on it, Brooks. It sort of got put on the backburner...sort of.

    ReplyDelete