Friday, October 22, 2010

Cosmic America: Live and Unfiltered and Rescheduled


Greetings Cosmic Americans!

OK - I am totally digging the feedback that I am getting from those of you checking out Live and Unfiltered. So, in response...I have been tweeking things a little. Well, a lot actually.

One of the things I am going to be adjusting is the frequency of shows and the duration of each. There will be more, but shorter episodes of the show every week.

So scrap the whole Monday and Friday thing - and scrap the 30 minute format. Let's face it - nobody has that kind of attention span anyway. Now the show will be on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 8:00PM PST. Each show will be 15 minutes long and focus on one crucial point. I am driving it home kids and doing it 15 minutes at a time.

For those of you on the east coast who think this is too late - fear not. Each episode is recorded so you can watch it whenever. I just posted this week's schedule so click HERE and RSVP!

See you on the Internet!

Peace,
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment